Thursday 3 September 2020

Freedom

Thankful the delivery came early so I could mow the lawn afterwards, & all the mowings fitted in the bin.

That the bunny has been dry all day.

That my references arrived & I'm all good to go with the new job.

That I got my book finished - marathon complete!

That I found some interesting new books to download, and had one ready to read while waiting for husband to do the shopping.

That he made me hot chocolate without me needing to ask, & it was a welcome treat.

That I've found a shelf for my crystals to go on & now I am inspired to unpack them.

That I cleaned the kitchen & it looks much better.  That husband drinking water has massively reduced the amount of recycling waste (previously full of empty pop bottles) & we're starting to get rid of the backlog of cardboard.

That I have the photos I need for my next tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment