Monday 14 September 2020

Training

Thankful that I got through my nearest deadline mandatory training & moved onto more interesting (job specific) stuff.  That it was a useful reminder that I know more than I give myself credit for.  That work are investing in me, & I feel valued.  That even if the contract doesn't get extended or I get a permanent job that I will have better qualifications / experience for my training record.

That I was able to help out a friend by subscribing to her YouTube channel & hopefully she'll get monetarised soon.  

That mentee is doing well, & isn't needing support - just wanted to update me on how things are, & to tell me she appreciates my mentoring.  

That husband orders dinner for Pilates finishing, & watches tv with me, even shows that he's not that into so that we can eat & watch & chat together.  That he tells me about what's happening in his work life & asks for my opinion.

That my boss introduced to me to the team today to include me & I have invites to the daily catch-up meetings so I can start to find out what's going on.

That I have clean safe air to breathe, a cosy warm dry bed to sleep in, & a secure house in a good neighbourhood to relax in.  That I'm working from home & don't need to wear a mask at work.  That we have clean running water to drink, & mains drains.  That rubbish gets taken away & we have a nice garden & no worries about rubbish / tipping etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment