Tuesday 29 September 2020

Warm

Thankful I remembered the zoom, & that I got my webcam back the other day.  That I had a nice walk with friend in the woods the day I got it back, & that I had it to lend her in the first place.  That I have my cards & enjoy them, & they're doing the online socials now.

That I found the headset & plugged it in & remembered to turn it on.  That the webcam & headset husband got me have come in useful, glad he saw me using them.

That I put the bunny to bed early so can stay in the warm now.

That husband cooks for me, & chooses good fruit.

That I remembered to pay for my crystals, & that I got paid.  That work is more interesting now there are things I can do.  & that it's only for a year so I can save towards the house deposit, & also know that I'm not yet permanent fulltime.

That next door checks the house for us & the heating is one there.  That the guy came & fixed the boiler here for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment