Wednesday 2 September 2020

Breathing

Thankful for being able to breathe, to fill my lungs with deep breaths.   For the oxygenated blood flowing through my body & the gas exchange in my lungs.  For having the energy to move around & think clearly.  For the ability & freedom to make decisions. 

For my health & that of my family & friends.  For the ability to get up & move around.  To chew & taste food & swallow.  To enjoy g he simplest pleasures of the 5 senses.

That I live somewhere comfortable & safe.  For clean running water to drink & cook & was with. 

For being able to read & write, & type.  For bring able to remember.  For the time to read & stay up too late with a book without consequences in the morning.  

For having ideas & being able to act on them. The confidence to e.g. edge my cards, for the foresight to get a cheap deck & practice. For sharpies drying quickly & managing to do it without smudging.  For being able to write that activity & discovery into a blog post.

For friends & safe spaces to explore, learn, & develop.  For having people who believe in me & support me.  For all the opportunities I've been given, & continue to have.


No comments:

Post a Comment