Wednesday 23 September 2020

Life ticks along

Thankful I remembered the bunny before volunteering started so I got to put her away in the light.  That she seems ok again after a tiny wet patch the other day.

Thankful that I've finished off some training sets at work so something more interesting is coming along next week.

That the doctors I emailed yesterday have sent us registration forms, so that's encouraging.

That the work volunteering survey is looking for volunteering people do outside the company so I added both my main volunteering activities.

That we have plenty of plasters in the house so I dealt with my blisters.  That I have plenty of envelopes & we had a spare stamp for husband's letter.

That volunteering tonight gives me a good opportunity to go through my new tarot deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment