Monday 7 September 2020

Work

Thankful I got up with time to see to the bunny before logging in.  That I got what I needed done today finished & said hello to my supervisor & buddy.  That where my name was wrong I was able to correct it.

Thankful I have the partition & it works well.  That I had plenty of little breaks.

That I got invited out for a walk, & passed near to the house when I wanted the loo.  That I'd walked down so could drop out at that point.  That the walk was a laugh.  Am glad I have friends. 

That I have the external screen, mouse, & keyboard.

For friends checking up on me & asking about my day.

That people are coming to the park / gym on Saturday.

That I had left over Chinese enough for lunch & supper.  For having enough milk for hot chocolate.


No comments:

Post a Comment