Monday 21 September 2020

Friends

Thankful to my friends, for the ones who listen to me go on & then sometimes make sense of it for me.  For all the favours people do me.  For people I can easily pick back up with even though it's been a while.  Thankful for the friends I have, & the people I'm friendly with.

Thankful to the friends who're available during the day and kept me company & kept an eye on me when I was ill.  For being able to get a second opinion when someone annoys me, & for being able to take a breath & reply calmly when it's a friend, & being able to walk away when it's not.  For the ability to let it go.

That husband & I have found a show to watch, & it's leading to interesting discussions.  Husband has a pragmatic view of things.  Glad he is so calm and reasonable.

Glad I got up early to log on before taking husband to work, & that we live this side of the town centre.  That I got there ok picking him up too.  That I managed to get a few things sorted out at work.

That I made it to the woods & had a quick play on a couple of machines before it got dark.

That friend has agreed to read for friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment