Monday 9 December 2019

Work days

Thankful it was dry & I got to wear my furry & fluffy stuff, I was so cosy in them today.  Glad of the reception I got from friends, & a few really fun conversations.

I got up & perked up & even got to work on time. & had a good day there.  Thankful it stayed dry, & I had reason to wander, & I got parked in the near carpark, & workmate helped me carry the heavy stuff & is taking more items.

Glad there are simple tasks I can concentrate on, well within my capabilities, & there are more involved ones as I feel ready to take them on.  Also lucky that I am well supported, & have friends at work. That there is no pressure & I am coping.

My latest querent was really happy with her reading & gave me good feedback.

Very thankful I have warm clothes, & the house, & heating, & food & basics & luxuries to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment