Monday 30 December 2019

More than Surviving

  • Thankful for even small signs of progress, I'm up to 10 - 4.15 for my working day now.  There was a time I couldn't imagine even being in work.
  • Thankful for friends, 
    • one's just popped in with a Christmas present, & a couple of hugs, & an invite.
    • they keep an eye on me
  • Thankful for what I can do, my abilities, & skills
    • like reading, & being able to walk etc.
  • It was dry & I had the chance to go for a few walks through the nice area
  • Husband cooked lovely, healthy tea.  Is supporting me trying to be healthier
    • & he obliged me with helping revise emails it was unwise to send
    • thankful I didn't send any I'd regret
  • Had a good laugh at lunch with a friend, & hopefully we helped her see things more rationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment