Sunday 8 December 2019

Lazy Sundays

Thankful it was dry when I wanted to sort out the shed, that husband appeared right on cue to help when I was stuck, that I have my swing, for friends to help out, for being bold enough to ask.  & that a friend is happy to take something I found that will be useful.

Thankful husband suggested a walk, & it was dry for that too, & we had a good chat.  That he's excited. & the walk helped me reach my step target.

For the friends I have, for people to talk sense to me, that I trust their opinions, & that they listen to me.  I have an idea where to donate some of my stuff that will really appreciate it, & also friend has been convinced by something I said!

Thankful I am endorsed, no more mentoring.  & mentor has received her parcel.

Thankful for my bed, cosy & warm, & the option to phone in sick or go in late if I need to.





No comments:

Post a Comment