Wednesday 4 December 2019

Space

I am so thankful to be off work today, & more so to be at home.
The day is mine & it is free apart from lunch with a friend, & that I got some stuff removed
Pleased the pub was reasonably empty, that there was plenty of room for the pushchair.
That there was space in the carpark, & that I got in & out easily.
That I remembered fuel, & pulled away safely
That there's no-one to see me cry
That is was dry when I did the smidge of gardening that I did

So many things, husband is home tonight, I can put the heating on, I have friends, & access to the things I want, & things I need.  I can stick the heating on at will, & eat cake for lunch if I want (I didn't - I had curry).  That I'm self-aware enough to know what I need, & what will be good for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment