Tuesday 24 December 2019

Tuesday

  • Thankful I got up & went to work, & that breakfast was nice, we had a bit of a laugh.
  • Friends came round to check up on me, & leave me some treats, so there's a bag of goodies under the tree for tomorrow.
  • Thankful I got a bit done at work, & have myself some notes for later.  Decisions made & ready to be argued.  Am feeling stronger.
  • Thankful for a nice afternoon with husband, I got the table cleared and so we played heroes. I am slightly motivated to type up the keywords - getting a bit of my mojo back.
  • Thankful husband is easy going, & I have no obligations.
  • It's like along weekend & I know how to enjoy myself, have perky up quite a lot since coming home & deciding the enjoy the holiday.  Friends & husband have definitely helped.  Glad I got the table cleared & opened out, feeling a bit better about the house too, there's room for us to eat tomorrow.
  • Did the washing up & that always makes me feel a little better.  Thankful for the time people spend with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment