Monday 23 December 2019

Bounce

Thankful I got good bacon for breakfast, & husband gave me his piece.
Thankful boss agreed to my suggested hours next week, gradually going to get back to fulltime.
Thankful dentist trip was uneventful, & I'm noticeably perked up today (he even commented on how much calmer & brighter I was today).  I survived my day, had a nice chat with a colleague who says he'll miss my smileyness.  Thankful that I still appear that way, & even on a bad day we still had a laugh (the other day).
Also thankful anaesthetic wore off in time for me to eat, & that husband joined me for baileys / hot chocolate.
Got home in time to sleep.  Shop had hay so I'm fully supplied for the holidays & we don't need to go shopping.
Have stayed awake til a reasonable bedtime, hoping to get back to normal soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment