Tuesday 31 December 2019

Bed & recovery

Am thankful that I am self-aware enough to know when getting up / going to work is beyond me, & for the means & ability to phone in sick.  Thankful my boss is easy to deal with on these occasions.
Thankful too that I am starting to perk up,& that a lazy day has done the trick.

Thankful for the things I am starting to clear from the house, for the presents from friends (especially the candles that I'm using to clear stale energies from the rooms).  Thankful it was dry when I went out to the bunnies, & to the bins, for being awake to pull the bins out & then return them (the neighbours usually take care of it, am glad to be able to take a turn).

Thankful there is food in the house, & shops nearby.  For friends to talk to / message & support me. That we have running water, to drink & clean with, & flushing toilets, sanitation for health & wellbeing.

Thankful that husband is so calm & easy-going.  He is awesome to be around, & he looks after me well.  & that there is an easy walk coming up next week that I'm going to sign up for later.  Local, & pretty & I know a few of the people.


No comments:

Post a Comment