Friday 13 December 2019

Support & conversation

Thankful that I have a new hidey hole at work, another ally to help calm me down & think things through.  "It's going to be ok, we're going to become friends, & breathe, & think, & take it slowly, & get it all under control".  Someone who's main task with me is to keep me calm & happy.

Thankful my reading made sense & is helpful.  & that gullible whilst uncomfortable has made me shift my perspective.

Thankful that one of the people I was considering asking to be a mental health buddy is training as a mental health first aider, as is another supporter.  I feel better about speaking to her now.

Thankful that I came home tired & starving (having just been talking about hunger rage), & husband was cooking me lunch 💝💝  & I left work before I got too grumpy.
& I had a lovely nap which compensates for not sleeping well.

Thankful the top I want to wear still fits, & we had a laugh at work, that the bunnies are ok & I get to clean them out in daylight.  That we have buses nearby & no worries about getting to town or home again.


No comments:

Post a Comment