Saturday 7 December 2019

Survived the week!

  • Thankful I survived the work week
    • boss found time to see me, & that I was reassured & the imaginary pressure's off, & we've booked time for a proper conversation next week.  That he saw me passing & invited me in for the chat since I hadn't got the message in time.
    • A missing piece of paper turned up & I made some progress with a new project.
    • Pleased with myself that I passed an obstruction on to boss without letting it affect me much.
    • I'm doing ok at work, the important thing is that I keep making it in, & I did my 4 days!
  • Invited out & accepted.  It's nice to be invited, I got parked, I even got out of the space again afterwards ok, got home ok & while I was still capable of driving
    • arrived reasonably on time, glad I remembered & the show finished just on time, had a nice evening with husband before I went out
    • other friend turned up & it was good to see her
    • played with some new cards & got good messages
    • passed on husband wisdom, & friend shared it on FB, thankful to have a wise & quote worthy husband.
  • Reading is positive & I got to use my new deck, & I found the website & it's amazing & I got a bonus journal cos I pre-ordered
    • useful for blog piece
    • can now preview artwork for another deck I'm interested in
  • Pleased to find homes for more stuff we're decluttering

  • Got to the market & spoke to person I went there to support. 
  • Got parked easily in a dead-end, my preference cos it's easier than pulling out in traffic.
    • avoided the worst of the crowds
    • remembered hay
    • locks arrived (husband ordered them)
    • remembered his request at the shop
    • remembered tape
    • got a couple of cool things
  • remembered to call into the other shop & got what I wanted
  • husband took me walkies when I got home
  • shelves fit perfectly in the shed
  • Thankful for all I have, & the people around me.


No comments:

Post a Comment