Tuesday 17 December 2019

Freedom

Thankful I got a nice nurse, & we had a good chat.  She's been good every time I've seen her & I'm going to write her a thankyou note.
That I was there in time, with a few minutes to message friends.  That I came home for lunch & had a few minutes with husband.

Thankful that I got something done that I've been avoiding for a while, & it wasn't that bad.
Am pleased with myself for being firm.

Thankful that we have plenty, that they sent the last collection date for the foodbank, & husband's helped me drop stuff off at work.

Thankful he looks after me, & cooks good food for me.  He weight trained me tonight too, watching my form so I don't hurt myself.

Thankful I've remembered how to smile & shrug things off.

Thankful that I got up early to put the bins out, which meant I was on hand to reassure a neighbour she hadn't missed the collection, the bag handles were still hanging out of ours, & I got to pull them back up after they were emptied so there was no risk of anyone slipping on our drive.
That I left home early for work so tyre pressures weren't an issue, & I had an excuse to email the boss & casually mention a few things.


No comments:

Post a Comment