Wednesday 11 December 2019

Freedom!

Thankful for how far I've come, & that I'm in a good mood.
For the friend who sent me a happy dance gif this morning & reminded me to dance, & that I found the motivation for a quick workout.

That I went back into the house to get the bunnies a cabbage just as a delivery driver arrived - glad I was there to receive the parcel.  It's for a neighbour & I'm glad of the excuse for a quick catch-up later.  Neighbour came round, thankful I expected it to be her & answered the door.

That it's dry when I went to the shop & when I cleaned out the bunnies,& for the walk I had with a friend.  Very thankful for my warm coat, & that I enjoyed dinner (& that we shared dessert).

Thankful to friend for lunch, for sharing my afternoon & helping me celebrate, for showing an interest & indulging some questions & conversations. For helping me work through some things, & to all my friends for their support & concern.

For feeling productive, & my last day of freedom showing that I'm well enough to be back at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment