Thursday 12 December 2019

It's Friday!

Thankful husband's home, that he's cuddly & looks after me.
Thankful too that he remembers to stop gaming & check on me occasionally.
He came & offered me hot chocolate yesterday, & makes sure I'm fed.

Thankful too that there's hope.  That I can get up when I can't sleep & potter around without disturbing anyone.  That I have a blog to pour my ideas out into, & friends to share the more private thoughts with.  Thankful that I have outlets.

That yesterday husband came to vote with me, I got my 10k steps, we chat as we walk, he shared his week with me.  & when we came home wet, PJs to change into & a warm house to enjoy.  Thankful that I voted & my conscience is clear.

Thankful too that having got up at stupid o'clock cos I couldn't sleep, that I can now go back to bed & there's plenty of time to snooze before getting up time.

Thankful that I am safe, & warm, & dry.  & my bed & husbands arm are waiting for me.  Hello land of nod...


No comments:

Post a Comment