Monday 2 December 2019

Friends & a laugh

  • Thankful I had a good day, 
    • I was awake early enough to potter, & get to the shop for milk & bunny treats.
    • I have enough to do at work & am still getting on with plenty, also that in the context of having not even been back a full working week, that I am still managing to progress activities.  
    • Self compassion, take it easy & get there
  • Got home in time to nap
  • Good feedback from latest readings
  • new starter was brought round before lunch so we could be friendly in the canteen & she eventually joined us
  • on time to pick up friend, roads clear, above freezing
  • liked my dinner & had a good laugh at the Christmas party
    • glad I went, also glad I went with friend so I wasn't turning up alone
    • friend is really happy with crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment