Saturday 14 December 2019

Lazy day

Thankful I got my review finished & it's submitted ready to post (March).  It helps me feel that I accomplished something today.
That I got myself down to the shop in the dry & the bunnies entertained me with their treat.
Husband made a tasty dinner, & there's enough left over for my tea, finished now.
A show we watch has its next season out, so that'll be our Christmas watching.

I remembered stamps so the Christmas cards are ready to post.
Thankful for the WAP, & discussing it with my boss, husband agrees with the edit, & it's emailed to my boss.
Found a helpful little book that I am enjoying reading just now.

The cards were supportive of a decision I made today, as is husband & friends.  I am thankful for the support, & I know that I feel better now the decision is made.  I had some good conversations with friends today, & there is a new project twinkling its way into existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment