Sunday 29 December 2019

Happy

Thankful for friends, & for being able to get out & about.  Thankful for my physical health, & people supporting my mental & emotional wellbeing.  Thankful it was dry when we went to the beach, & (secretly) that the café had stopped serving.  Thankful for a traffic jam allowing me to drop friend off, & a space to collect her from.  Thankful the shop had what I'd gone for.

Thankful for husband, for the beach chippie being open again, & for him sharing his dinner (& not saying I told you) when I hadn't ordered enough for me.  Also for him having bought fruit for me, keeping me well looked after, & fed healthily.  & for being supportive.

Very thankful the shop had hay & I have enough for the bunnies.

That someone I thought had taken offence got back in touch.

Thankful I was around yesterday when neighbour wanted a favour, & that I caught up with the other one too.  Thankful for the people around me.

Thankful for all I have, & that I have access too.  Space to do things, I even did a bit of yoga yesterday.
Thankful for hope, for a better future, & being able to overcome current issues.

I'm pleased with myself for starting on the old rabbit run, & for getting into the loft to start decluttering up there.  & for the few things that have been given away.  Thankful that taking action has made me feel better.  Am proud of myself for getting up & getting on the weekend, even without needing to go anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment