Sunday 1 December 2019

I love weekends

Friend & I both survived the frosted back road to the café, had a lovely chat.  Balanced, 2 way conversation.  Thankful for the friends I have.  Borrowed some lovely looking decks & treated myself to a pre-order.  Also really pleased friend likes her necklace & appreciates the length.  We had a fascinating conversation about shared interests.

Thankful it was dry & I had a few minutes for the woods.  I love being out in nature.  Stayed out of the mud too.

Thankful for massage, we had a really good chat too.  She's interested in some of the same stuff, & is going to have free time next year.

Thankful took the hint, I'm going for a nap & will be starving when I wake up" & cooked dinner.  It was yummy.  Also pleased that we were partway through an episode so watching it was ok.

Had a lovely meditation with my crystals, & tried a new base one.  Worked well.  Woke up in good time for dinner.

Had my reading back from mentor, is looking good.

I also got my through my packing blockage (the teapots that needed washing).  Mission accomplished.  Also pleased a friend has a new social opportunity.  & found another friend who's interested in something we're planning for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment