Thursday 24 May 2018

Water

We had no water, thankfully we had bottled water so could still drink & do our teeth.  I had enough to give to the neighbours too.  & no-one took a dump while the toilet wouldn't flush, & the water's back today.  I take it so forgranted that clean water will come out of the tap, & that the toilet will flush.  Thankful for the water, & for having a house. For having water at work, & toilets that flush there.  & for friends nearby who would let me go round & shower.

I got a reasonable amount of work done, progress on a new document, & tomorrow I can spread my paperwork all over my desk again :-D

Husband & I have started watching a new tv show, I love being snuggled up on the sofa with him.  He's been home a month & it's been great.  He's starting to get tetchy at work though so it's about right that he's elsewhere next week.  Glad he can take the day off & recharge.  & yay for the long weekend.

Lunch was fun, we had a good laugh.  I love that about our lunchtimes, there's a crowd of us - always someone to sit with.

No comments:

Post a Comment