Sunday 27 May 2018

more beach

Met one of my friends at the beach, had a lovely walk, hot doughnuts!  & a go on the swings.
Also had another "encourage people to walk" (Pokémon go type app) explained to me, & this one downloads on my phone.  I'm rubbish at it but it could be fun.  Impressed my phone had enough memory for it.

Also played a new game with them, it was out on the table.  Must've explained it adequately because they got the idea & it was fun.  We won, he won the last game so left happy.  Now I remember him losing most of the other games & me deciding that we should play co-op next time.

Husband came to make dinner & the shop was still open when I went for bacon, & the walk got me to 15k steps.  Messaging with a few friends who're keeping me sane.

Slept really well & had a lovely morning with husband.  Thankfully tomorrow is a bank holiday so another lie in & day chilling - yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment