Tuesday 8 May 2018

on a roll...

  • Got to the tip with the plant cuttings so the car was empty overnight.
  • Got talking to someone new at running,
    • maintaining the quicker pace
    • managed all the running
    • got away with not being out all week
    • managed to get parked
  • came home pumped enough to do some weights
  • positives from my boss
    • he seems pleased with my work
  • my document I needed issued today was indeed issued today
  • got a blocker removed from a couple of other documents
  • got my 10k steps at work from all the trips to the document department
  • got a couple of items closed out
  • enjoyed lunch
    • got a quick chat with workmate
  • cake!  One of the others brought in cake
  • took husband shopping after work
    • enjoyed my tea
  • husband put my lunch in the microwave for me
    • it was done by the time I joined him

No comments:

Post a Comment