Thursday 31 May 2018

Bounce

I am glad that I bounce, & that even when I lose sight of that it happens anyway.
I am back on good form, & I have missed it, I'm glad it's back.

I had a good laugh today, it seemed more relaxed at work.  One of my mates paid for my lunch, I'd left my purse behind & I am still plodding along with some of the tasks I'm doing.

Husband's home tomorrow, & I get so excited.  We've been swapping sweet like message stickers, I love that we have so many ways to keep in touch now, & I am impressed with how restrained I'm being with not contacting him when I know he's busy.

Friend is still enjoying her new workplace.  Had a positive cv / interview prep session with another friend.  At least I've got her thinking, & did her confidence some good.

I remembered to phone my Grandad!  This is especially important today because it's his birthday.  He was on good form & seemed happy.  He's always so thrilled when I ring.  & I remembered milk for work, & for my hot chocolate over the weekend 😀  did I mention husband's home for the weekend 😻

No comments:

Post a Comment