Sunday 6 May 2018

Calm

I have spent the afternoon basking in husband's infinitely calm wisdom.  Scientific studies show that the presence of a loved one has a calming effect, physical effects such as lower heart rate if you're anxious.  Husband also talks sense, he finds the holes in my crazy.  Hmmm, I see what you're saying and I think it's unlikely because....  it makes no sense for that to be the case...

& husband took me walkies, a longer route, a different way.  I'm getting my 10k steps today.  I didn't walk the 40 minutes to meet friends since I was on the phone to another friend.  It didn't occur to me to walk and talk.  In retrospect the car noises would've made it awkward anyway.  I set aside the time to speak to her, and we had a good conversation.

Now I might tidy up, I've been thinking about and I don't need to be productive - it's my day off.  I'm going to get the washing hung though, husband managed to put washing on!

No comments:

Post a Comment