Friday 11 May 2018

training

  • My training session went well
    • there were just enough chairs for the attendees
    • I have a sensible number of people for the remaining sessions
    • a couple of the managers were responsive to the invite & are sending their teams
    • I know how to tweak it for next time
    • people took the word fill
  • I have a sensible tracker to record who's been trained
    • I am well impressed with myself for being so organised
  • I'm implementing a new tracker for my actions, and so I can record my progress
    • It's working well so far
    • data input is slow, I am lucky to have some breathing room to get it done
  • A couple of my report documents are progressing nicely 
  • Someone else is getting through their backlog of stuff I'm waiting for
  • I remembered to get fuel for the car
  • There's emergency hay so I can feed the bunnies
    • there's time to get more in the morning
  • Friend has a new job
  • Left work on time
    • makes for a happy husband
  • Got my 10k steps

No comments:

Post a Comment