Wednesday 9 May 2018

Friends

  • I'm thankful for my friends & workmates, another one was asking if I'm ok because I'm being quiet.
    • & we had bacon today, & a good chat
  • I had a good day just cracking on with writing documents, 
    • one of my others had gone for corrections, & I found another mistake in it, thankfully I intercepted it before it was corrected.
  • other people are ticking along doing the things that I need them to do
    • they seem to be doing so willingly
  • I arrived early for pilates, the car park was really busy & I managed to get a space
  • friend also got a space
    • we had plenty of time to talk before the class
    • the class was fairly empty 
  • we went for dinner afterwards, the food was really nice, & the portion size was spot on
  • all is well
  • husband fixed the toilet, it flushes again

No comments:

Post a Comment