Monday 28 May 2018

after thoughts

I was upset last night, thankful of friends to talk to, & that husband missed the worst of it.  I hate husband finding me upset because he hates me being upset.  A big hug & I got to tell him I was ok.

A bonus day off (bank holiday) so all is well.  An extra day to gather my thoughts.
Husband has agreed to come up the coast for walk, I know exactly where to go & am looking forward to it.  It's cooler and still dry, reasonable weather for a walk.

More later...

Been up the coast with husband, lovely drive & chat.  & a short wander & lunch on the way home.  A lovely few hours out with him.  Had the best of the weather while we were at the beach, home before the sea fret hit.

I remembered running in good time to actually ensure I go, & we ate late enough that I shouldn't be tempted to eat beforehand.

Now the afternoon's mine to do as I choose in :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment