Saturday 19 May 2018

Doubly grateful

I feel like today needs a second post.
Firstly because the shopping centre car park was way busier than I expected and I still managed to get a space.  That space was in the main exit row & I drove in forwards...  & when I came to leave the car in front was gone so I got to drive out forwards in a side row.  Big phew :-)
& because I was so relieved I let a few cars pull out in front of me & then felt generous.

Secondly because as I was jogging along to the beach to meet friends it occurred to me that I must've dropped my cash card.  Walked home to find it still on the pavement not far from the house - another big phew!  That left me running too late to go on foot so I drove, & the carpark was full so I went to next one & I would never have been anywhere near on time if I'd've walked.  I was early enough to text them the change of plans & they both made it ok.

We had a lovely walk along the beach, there were seats outside the cafĂ© & I got lunch.  & I've just remembered I have left-overs from last night's Chinese.  The day is young & I still have loads of time to enjoy & already have my 10k steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment