Saturday 26 May 2018

Sunny happy day

got up early & went to the tip, only car there - me likely :-)
remembered to empty all the bins, & collect all the empty glass bottles.

Got birthday card & Father's day card for my Grandad, he's always especially thrilled with the happy Father's day grandad one.

Hung the washing outside & did some weeding, about an hour.  Limiting myself to about half an hour at a time on the internet, & off to do something I go...  oh yes, write the card for my Grandad.  Have also hoovered the spare lamp shade & put it into the charity bag.  One more item decluttered!  & thankfully the little hoover had charge & I found the brush attachment.

Husband's agreed to come for a coastal walk with me for a couple of miles - yay!!  I love walkies with husband.

& "Due South"'s available on YouTube (legit) so that's what we're watching next :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment