Saturday 12 May 2018

Thoughts & energy

  • Remembered to get instructions for the drive & was familiar was the route, recognised where I was & made it in good time.
  • Enjoyed the day, was good to catch up with the others.  Also pleased I could feel the energy & I can feel myself radiating love.  I do that in the morning as I lie in bed with husband's arm around me thinking how lucky & thankful I am.
    • love that I can read, that I have time to indulge lying in bed reading, that I have friends who recommend good books, that husband has put me up extra shelves so the book live on the shelves within reach, & I have a charging point & a lamp within reach.
  • During my attunement I could feel the white light (energy) fill me, & the teacher said he could see the ball of energy in me.  I feel it with me still, I am at peace & feeling invulnerable. It's a good feeling.

  • Got myself out got a walk for my 10k steps.  Am pleased for the fresh air, & continued 10k streak.  Have made peace with not running, better to spend the time with husband chilling & having food.  I prefer walking to running. 
  • Have accepted I'm done with the strength & conditioning for now while it's the alternative format, & am released to return to the bootcamp which is actually more convenient timewise, & preferable exercise-wise.

  • Am thinking of the success I've had at work, remembering my accomplishments, & that my boss was pleased with me the other day.  I have done well, I know that, & I feel like I have proved myself.  I am much more on top of things than I realise.  I have created order & structure for myself.  I have good reason to be proud.  
    • I have also turned my attitude around.
    • I've been reminded (via my blog) that my neck / wrists / shoulder are much better in this new job.  I've forgotten how they used to hurt, how I used to be so tense it pained me, how I could barely turn my head.  I love my new job, I am thriving, & it's obvious physically, and emotionally.
    • I am still enjoying the self-care.  The strategies I put in place when I was stressed are still available.  The gratitude blog (the friend I write for when I'm uninspired), the colouring, & walks, & reading, & eating fruit.
      • Sometimes there are so many positives I'm over-whelmed!  I can feel the glow radiating from me as I struggle to contain that positivity & gratitude.
  • I've been enjoying the end of the book I'm reading.  Confidence comes from knowing you're doing your best, rather than from achievement.  There are things that I enjoy that I will never excel at, & there is freedom in not needing to.  I like that I can pick up one of my musical instruments & make a noise & that it's fun.  It's for me to enjoy, mine.




No comments:

Post a Comment