Sunday 13 May 2018

Sunshine & exercise

I can feel my crown chakra's open, I feel connected.  I messaged a friend this morning about 10am about meeting for lunch & off I walked to her town.  There's a path at the end of the road, I have finally explored it's full length.  Brave me, trotting off on an adventure ;-)  it means on a summer evening I know we can walk to the pub.  & whilst I was there I posted a parcel to a friend & bought more nose studs.  Job done :-)

Thankful for the sit & the chat while we ate, & then I was refreshed for coming.  She offered me a lift, & I could've got the bus.  I'll walk, a beautiful sunny (not hot) dry day.  I kept off the main roads, & saw plenty of flowers (& cabbage whites) along the way, enjoying nature, & being outside.  Calm. Happy.  Husband waiting for me at home, gaming undisturbed.

I awoke early & read in bed, I also put the washing on, rolled over & went back to sleep.  The washing's hung and my chores for the day are complete.  My chores are minimal, they tick over.  The rest of the day is mine to enjoy :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment