Tuesday 22 May 2018

little things

I tidied my desk, & I know I need the visual stimulation of having stuff around me.  Thankfully in a couple of days I'll be able to spread paperwork across the desk & all will be well.  I managed to throw some stuff out, & to get a bit more organised.

I gathered my thoughts today, on paper and on the pc.  Paper is better.

Had some lovely chats with friends, & had a relaxed day at work, thinking space.  Had to tidy it away again afterwards though ;-)

Lunch had fun bits in, & I managed to get a few chips & some blueberries from husband.  Met my fruit quota for today.  Got a few things signed by the boss, things have progressed off my desk which is always good.   Have some vague plans written for things I'm going to do - everything gets complicated if you think about it long enough.  Have plenty of space on my tidy desk for A3 paper for big thinking sessions ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment