Tuesday 23 February 2021

Zoom

Thankful that I was awake & early & got the bin out before the bin wagon arrived.  That I got the urgent thing done before the power cut & was able to relax a bit after that.  That mentor buddy noticed I was online early.

That the power cut meant I went back to bed with husband for a while, & that I got to appreciate the silence of an alarm stopping when the power was restored.  That I remembered the code for the house alarm.

For having time and space to get a couple of other urgent tasks done so I'm able to feel on top of the work.  That taking a few deep breaths & I was able to get on with day instead of overanalysing fretting & making it worse.

That one of the guys turned up to the zoom social I arranged & we had a decent chat.  That the meetup groups exist & I was fortunate to know about them & join a few.  That I got to meet people before the lockdown so it's not like starting from scratch.  That I'm an organiser so I can put in events that I fancy and see if other people turn up, & even if they don't - I've met my commitment.

That I had an uninterrupted afternoon and managed to make great progress through another task that's been on my mind.  It's all good experience and next time I will know better.  That I'm able to concentrate for longer periods and think things through.  Glad I've got that ability back.

No comments:

Post a Comment