Saturday 20 February 2021

Weekend

Thankful I'm feeling much better, time to sing & dance around.  That my weekends are mine to do with as I please, & that I got to speak to my brother & niece.  Thankful that when I messaged him to ask when he free he said straight away, & we had a nice chat.  

That inspired me to phone my parents, glad I called the mobile & had a few minutes with my dad, & that I caught them just after tea.

That I've enjoyed messaging friends today too. & husband was so quick in the supermarket that there wasn't even time for me to get cold as I waited.

For being able to breathe and move around.  For being able to read, and colour, and indulge in things I enjoy.

That I had a response from the work counselling service & will hear from someone soon.  Glad I was brave enough to send the application in, & that even if I'm ok when they phone, at least I can talk through when I'm not.

That I like my long weekends, & still have a day left to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment