Friday 26 February 2021

Friday

Thankful that my boss is supportive, and he's calming to talk with.  He makes time for us if we need him.  Also that he had the same "wtf?" reaction to something as I did.  That I'm in a good team, & I have finally finished a massive urgent task and can breathe before moving on to the next one.

That we finish early on a Friday & I got to the post office.  I have my mother's day card posted & a couple of things to friends.

That there wasn't much of a queue at the post office & so I chanced getting across town and the health food shop was open, I have some lovely scented soap, & a new crystal bracelet.

I got to catch up with a friend, & she's doing ok.  I got to do my usual thought provoking questions & help her make sense of things, & she reminded me how supportive my boss is, & how lucky I am with that.

I have some lovely feedback, reminding me of why volunteering is so worthwhile.

Thankful I checked inside my bag a second time before I put it away or it could have been months before I found my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment