Saturday 13 February 2021

Naps

Thankful that I got back to England & back across here in the summer, that there was a window in the lockdowns & I was able to take advantage of it.  That things lifted enough for me to enjoy seeing my friends & getting out to cafes.  

That I have the hope of one day getting back over & seeing friends.

That I don't get headaches very often.

That husband is happy for me to lie with my head on his leg watching tv & doesn't ask why, or what's up.  & generally he just puts his arm round me cos he knows I like it.

That I remembered I had left over Chinese so I had some as a snack & the rest while husband had fish & chips, & his fish n chips arrived really quickly.  

That I got the bunny away before it got dark & rainy.

Thankful too that SilverCloud here is open access & doesn't require a referral or an advisor,

No comments:

Post a Comment