Wednesday 24 February 2021

Relaxing

Thankful that the boss texted me, a low key reminder to get in touch if I need anything.  Am thankful for feeling supported & that he's not making a big deal of it.

Glad to be able to chip away at things at work & keep making progress.  That I got brave enough to message the meeting organiser to see where he was & he'd forgotten.

That when mentor buddy was looking into a problem with me, it was me who spotted the mistake, glad to be able to help the requestor in a timely matter, & that the earlier (harder) problem went to him earlier in the day.

Husband bought me bread when he went shopping, & I was able to get a picture for the wall. And we finally remembered a bread bin.

That I got up early and made time for yoga before work.  That I have few meetings so I have time for naps whenever and to wander off and do things.  That I have time to sit and work through things when they need thought, & can do low thinking tasks when I need to give my brain a rest.

That everyone I know is relatively ok, that the days are getting longer and warmer.

That husband brought me hot chocolate without being asked.  He's fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment