Monday 22 February 2021

Yoga

I got up early & did a morning yoga flow before work.  I quite enjoyed it, & it helped me feel productive.  

I got enough done for the day to be a success & the deadline I thought I'd missed is actually Friday coming & that task is taken care of.

Today was a good laugh, & my wondering about whether I could get to work & back after a meeting was made for me by an urgent matter & another meeting.  Usually going to work on a Monday afternoon means I don't get back for Pilates, so was pleased to stay home.

I made my Pilates boundary & locked the laptop for later, & when I logged back in afterwards I managed to get done what I needed to in the gap between Pilates & dinner.  Thankful it wasn't much work.

That it was a really pleasant day & I had the windows open to air the house for a bit, & turned the heating off.  Also glad I remembered to turn it back on because the wind has got fierce again.


No comments:

Post a Comment