Saturday 6 February 2021

Friends

Thankful to be able to catch up with friends, & especially to a friend who's helping with the packing.  That we have interesting & varied conversations.  That modern technology (phones & internet) means we can chat for ages in comfort.

That another friend who pops up in chat when I'm thinking about shutting down the pc was on voice comms when I came to it tonight, & husband helped me set up the headset.  We had a fun group chat.

That husband has been chatty with me today, recovered from his cold.  That he ordered from the curry house because that's what I fancied even though he didn't really.

That I have been in a good mood today, & feel more like myself again.  

For having the room to be able to leave games and jigsaws out while we're enjoying them, & having the work areas & play areas separate.  That we have a comfortable house, safe and warm and dry.


No comments:

Post a Comment