Thursday 18 February 2021

Weekends

Thankful that I survived the day at work.  That I work from home so I didn't have to actually speak to anyone & a meeting I'd forgotten about - the organiser sent me a message to say they'd be discussing something that probably wasn't of interest to me so I could drop out if I wanted. 

That me being off wasn't a problem with either the boss or the agency, & someone covered the most urgent of my work.

That I have the EFT to try to remove a toxic voice in my head, and I've had one of those light bulb moments about work.  Temping makes it easier to be less invested in the work than I have been at previous jobs.

I have another long weekend to get myself back on my feet then can tackle work with a fresh head next week.

I remembered to print out the details & pay for the latest bookclub book.  Glad we have that at work, & the last meeting was enjoyable.


No comments:

Post a Comment