Sunday 14 February 2021

Weekends

Thankful that husband helped me move the rabbit run to shelter.  That everything survived the winds.  That I can lie in bed & listen to the wind & know that I can stay home & not be out in it.

Glad that husband fixed the hoover. 

That we have snack bars in the cupboard so I got to eat before volunteering.  That there are plenty of volunteers on & so far it's been an easy shift.  That husband does the cooking & shopping & provides tasty food for me.  That the local take aways deliver & we have a reasonable choice of food.  That I braved the cheesy chips & they're cheese rather than cheese sauce.

That we finally got round to using an app for Gloomhaven & it's so much easier than using all the cards & trackers.  Thankful that husband knows about tech & gets us good spec items.

That I get weekends off work, & work regular hours.  That I can have a more casual approach than in my last job where everything got to me.

Thankful I got registered with a doctor and can get my medication easily, & that we got painkillers in the house.

That there are kind people in the world, and that I have friends who listen to me & support me. That husband takes good care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment