Tuesday 9 February 2021

Fun

Thankful that I got up at a reasonable time & got into work early.  That the roads were clear & the bad weather hasn't hit yet.  That I got done what I needed to in work today, & that we've been told to stay home for the rest of the week because of the impending doom of snow.

That I got plenty of steps wandering around, & made my 10,000 for the first time in an absolute age.  That I put thicker socks on & have survived without blisters or skinning my feet.  That my new boots can be worn without doing the buckles up, instantly more appealing.

That workmate came to lunch with me & we were having a fun chat with the lab girls behind.  I'm getting to know a few people now.

That friend got his jab as a bonus treat 😁

That as I was thinking husband could order me cheesy garlic bread I remembered we had some in the fridge & it's best before today so I got it cooked.  Glad I only bought one packet cos it wasn't that nice.

Glad we got Gloomhaven, we've had hours of fun out of it, & are really getting into it now, gelling with the characters play styles etc.  Looking forward to the next play through & taking a different path.

Glad I have a lovely warm, cosy bed waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment