Wednesday 10 February 2021

Gloomhaven

Thankful that I have a job, & whilst I'm currently busy, it's manageable.  That the meetings I organised today went smoothly & we got decisions made and actions agreed.  A couple of other things are ticking over in the background.

That when husband forgot to look for a cooked chicken in the supermarket, we were near KFC & went there instead.  He remembered to get me bubble bath so now if I can clean the bath I can play around with the bubbles.  He also remembered the milk for me.

That we had a fun game of Gloomhaven, & I got the check & then died & he was able to finish the scenario on his own so we won.  That we got new maps & one of them furthers his mission.  That we have games we can play together & enjoy, & plenty of room for our hobbies.  That there's room on the jigsaw table for me to set up crystal grids, & that I've enjoyed creating the recent couple I've made.

That it looks like the really bad weather will miss us.  That even if it does get cold we can mostly stay inside and have the heating on.  For central heating and secure windows and doors.  

That I have access to library books on the phone & I enjoy reading.  That there are so many things I enjoy learning about.


No comments:

Post a Comment