Sunday 28 February 2021

Woods

Thankful that the woods are within my 5km, & that I was up early so it was quiet when I got there.  That I've learnt to just enjoy being there without it being about the steps or exercise.  That friends enjoyed the photos I sent them.  That even though the grass was frosty & I had to defrost the car, the roads weren't slippy.  The woods are so calming to be in, & I love that there's a playarea & outdoor gym there.  Got to go on my favourite machine too.  That it's dried up since last time I was there so my feet stayed dry.

That husband had a bad game so he can understand why I was so frustrated with my previous characters, & also that he'd forgotten the enemies were stunned so actually he didn't die in the game as early as he thought.  That we're getting the hang of the characters & getting better at the game again.

That it's been a nice day & I got out in the garden with my hoola hoop again.  Glad for having the space to exercise, and a garden, & that the landlord / agency are ok with the bunny being here.

That we brought the hoover & I've swept & hoovered today.  That husband has no housework expectations.

For the lovely handmade soap I bought, I love the smell & the feel of it & I'm happy to be able to support local.  

That husband came for a reasonable length walk today, & I got home before I got blisters.  That they opened up another till while we were in the queue so we got straight through.

That he saved me one of the hazelnut kitkats he knows I like, (sorry it's a bit squashed, it was in my pocket).

For friends sending me messages, & being able to keep in touch.

Someone giving away free books is just within my 5km restriction so I might go & have a nosy.


No comments:

Post a Comment