Friday 19 February 2021

Friends

Thankful for being able to make friends, that a few people I know are happy to meet for a virtual lunch, & for the internet and ways to keep in touch.

Thankful for the support I get from friends when I'm down & struggling, that there are people who are easy to be with and who don't need explanation but can present gentle challenge.

For things I've been able to learn, knowledge and practical skills.  That there are people around who are kind.  That I was brave enough to try tapping last night & can remember bits from a previous practice session which really helped.

That hopefully I have now reset my mood & will be ok for a while.  That I have the ability to take time off, & colleagues to cover my work.

For all the hundreds of things I take forgranted, and the people too.

That there are still posties, delivery drivers, take-aways, that we have Netflix & library books, and ways to get things we want.  That there are still plenty of positives to concentrate on.

No comments:

Post a Comment