Sunday 21 February 2021

Good mood

Thankful that the woods are within my 5km, & that I was up bright & early & decided to go to the woods rather than use the exercise machine.  That it's been a pleasant day & I was early enough to get on the swing & my favourite machine & then have a slow wander round.  And that I sent some lovely Reiki to friends who when I told said they'd been in need of it.  Glad to be able to pay it back.  Thankful for the people I have in my life, & being able to reconnect.

That I've started a new Gloomhaven character & am liking this one much better.  That husband also has a new character so we're starting at the bottom level again, & have time to get used to our characters & put the thought into levelling up.  Glad he took the chance on us liking it & bought it for us.

That I cooked the bacon for a change, & husband was appreciative.    

That I found the open bottle of nice juice so I can enjoy it before it goes off.

That I am feeling better, that I've remembered what it's like to bounce around in a good mood & enjoy my life.  For the friends I've been chatting to & sharing ideas with.

No comments:

Post a Comment